problems

Ty Atchley ty_atchley at hotmail.com
Fri May 6 02:23:39 UTC 2016

Busybox won't install on my phone. I have straight talk as a carrier. I want to be able to unlock the ability to create WiFi hotspots and. I got busybox off google app store. My phone make and model is a Huawei H891L. It has android version 4.4.4. I used kingroot to root my phone. I've purchased the pro version of busybox in hopes that it was just a issue with the free version. When o try to install it I get a message saying it couldn't install to the desired location. I've tried using other locations but it still won't allow me to install busybox. What can I do?