Fwd: mounting cifs

Marco Viggiano pink.weasel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 06:27:15 UTC 2016

Hi there, I have busybox 1.24.1 running on CyanogenMod 13.0 (android
6.0.1) on a Nexus 10. I have successfully mounted a cifs share from my
NAS vía:

busybox mount -t cifs -v -o user=username,pass=password
//192.168.5.3/Downloads /sdcard/NAS/Downloads

but i can only see the contents of the mount in the same terminal I
created it. other android apps/terminals can't see them.

I don't know if this is the kind of help I can receive from this
mailing list, if it isn't, I'm sorry to bother you. If it is, I
welcome the help.

Best regards,

--
Marco Viggiano