3/4: new applet ubiscanvol

Sven Eisenberg (novero/Bochum) Sven.Eisenberg at novero.com
Thu Mar 3 07:53:21 UTC 2016

Here i implemented a solution for a very specific problem i had to deal with. So I'm not sure wether it makes sence to include it in busybox.

The ubiscanvol program allows one to scan a mtd device for existing ubi volume names, before ubiattach has taken place.
The code was based on the nanddump applet, I think some code fragments of nanddump are still in there which could be cleaned up further. But for now I stopped at the point where it is functional ;-).

Sven Eisenberg
Advanced Development

Novero GmbH
Meesmannstr. 103 | 44807 Bochum | Germany
Sven.Eisenberg at novero.com<mailto:Sven.Eisenberg at novero.com> | www.novero.com<http://www.novero.com/>

Novero GmbH | Parsevalstr. 7a | 40468 Düsseldorf | Germany | Amtsgericht Düsseldorf | HRB 58283 | Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 814973142 | Geschäftsführer: Freddie Geier

A Laird business www.lairdtech.com<http://www.lairdtech.com/>

[Laird Logo Strapline.COLOR.CMYK.PNG]

Follow us:  [LinkedinEmail] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/laird-technologies>   [TwitterEmail] <https://twitter.com/LairdTech>   [fbemail] <https://www.facebook.com/lairdtech>    [youtube_24x24] <https://www.youtube.com/user/lairdtech>

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS DOCUMENT IS OF A PROPRIETARY NATURE AND IS INTENDED TO BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL BETWEEN THE SENDER AND THE INTENDED RECIPIENT. IT MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED OR USED WITHOUT EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF LAIRD TECHNOLOGIES.