udhcpc changes in 1.25.0 that didn't seem to be mentioned?

Michael D. Setzer II mikes at kuentos.guam.net
Fri Jun 24 20:48:14 UTC 2016

I did a comparison between the dhcpc.c of 1.25.0 and 1.24.2 and found 91
lines that are different.

Most of the lines are changes for bb_info_msg to bb_error_msg that would
account for the output going to stderr instead of stdout??

The other lines are the message are seem to be changed to all lower case.
Previous version had the first letter in caps??

There are other changes that seem to be the ones documented, but not clear
on why the changes from bb_info_msg to bb_error_msg, or changing the text
of messages.

Also, don't know if this is just with this program, or if it has been done with all
busybox programs?

Thanks.