Compile Error while Building BusyBox 1.24.2

ANIRUDH AGARWAL anirudh82 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 08:51:15 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am trying to use busybox with linux kernel 4.1.1.7.

I am in the process of compiling busybox with static build option. I have
installed default gcc compiler and the riscv-toolchain.

However while building busybox using commands ($ make -j4) at riscv-tools,
consistently  an error message "byteswap.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated" is obtained....

The compiler is trying to locate *byteswap.h* file in
/busybox-1.24.2/include/ ...Copying this file from /usr/include to
/busybox-1.24.2/include/ resolves the issue but generates same error for
feature.h  file as byteswap.h has dependency on feature.h file.

Is there a problem in busybox cloning or do i have to make changes in some
PATH variable..

Thanks

Anirudh