Cannot Post bug via https://bugs.busybox.net/post_bug.cgi

James Hanley jhanley at dgtlrift.com
Fri Jul 22 15:54:14 UTC 2016

When submitting a bug using either Firefox or Chrome, via
https://bugs.busybox.net/enter_bug.cgi I get an error when it tries to go
to https://bugs.busybox.net/post_bug.cgi.

>From Firefox:
"Secure Connection Failed

The connection to bugs.busybox.net was interrupted while the page was

    The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the
authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Learn more…

Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites"

>From Chrome:
"This site can’t be reached

The webpage at*https://bugs.busybox.net/post_bug.cgi
<https://bugs.busybox.net/post_bug.cgi>* might be temporarily down or it
may have moved permanently to a new web address.
ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR
"

The only thing that looks out of place is that the certificate for the site
is bugs.uclibc.org and not bugs.busybox.net - so I believe that is causing
an issue - I'm not sure about the ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR from Chrome.