site status??

Michael D. Setzer II mikes at kuentos.guam.net
Sun Jul 17 12:33:50 UTC 2016

Was able to see site on/off, so it looks like someone might be working on it?
When I would go to page, would see the let side, but reset was empty.
Most of the links on left seemed to work, but going to Annoucements
(news.html) failed.

Wasn't sure if news.html was missing or what, to tried to mirror site.

Had to do this? (Wouldn't work without adding the --no-check-certificate)

wget -m https://busybox.net --no-check-certificate

Saw this message during process a number of times?

Connecting to busybox.net|140.211.167.224|:443... connected.
WARNING: no certificate subject alternative name matches
	requested host name “busybox.net”.

Finally finished (Lot bigger than I expected it to be)

FINISHED --2016-07-17 22:21:20--
Downloaded: 5242 files, 1.7G in 18m 43s (1.52 MB/s)

The news.html file was there, and it opens fine locally, and has the info to the
1.25.0.

So, am thinking it is a webserver issue more than the actual data??

Hopefully, it will be fully up shortly.

Thanks for all the work.