why are init's arguments wiped ?

Nicolas CARRIER carrier.nicolas0 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 16:50:01 UTC 2016

Frankly, I find it rather ugly to have to write a shell script, or a C
program and to alter the environment or write files just to circumvent a
dubious and historic "aesthetic" design choice.

Please understand me well, I have a functional (but ugly) solution
implemented for now which could satisfy me. I'm just trying to do my best
to propose a sensible, even if minor enhancement to busybox.

I'm sending my patch in it's current form in another thread. Thank you all
for all your interesting comments.