arrays

David Henderson dhenderson at digital-pipe.com
Thu Aug 4 13:57:15 UTC 2016

So I'm trying to process the attached storage devices and their
partitions (which get stored in arrays since the data is referenced
multiple times).  Since I don't know what any one particular user will
have, I can't create individual variables for this and use arrays.
I'm still looking for help with this.

Thanks,
Dave