wpa_supplicant fails to connect radius server

Isaac Dunham ibid.ag at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 01:54:01 UTC 2015

On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 06:12:40PM +0500, GES Ed wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to connect my linux based hardware to FreeRadius server. However
> wpa_supplicant throws some errors.

This is the mailing list for Busybox, not for every embedded Linux system
there is.

If you had problems with udhcpc or busybox ifconfig/ip, this would be a
good place to ask; but wpa_supplicant is a completely different package.

> Below are the important messages I extracted from wpa_supplicant log file.
>
> Can someone help me in understanding and solving below errors.

You're more likely to find help on the relevant mailing list; wpa_supplicant
is discussed on the hostap mailing list (see http://w1.fi/), or see the
mailing list/forum for your hardware or Linux distro.

But if it's not a problem with the information available for authenticating,
you should probably also include
- kernel version
- wpa_supplicant version
- nl80211/wireless related portions of your dmesg (this may be something to
wait on, if it's large.)

HTH,
Isaac Dunham