Good Bye

Harald Becker ralda at gmx.de
Mon Nov 9 20:13:27 UTC 2015

Hi All,

everything comes to an end. Looks like my active development has reached
this end.

After a long and hard phase of decision I'm going to stop all of my
development work, not only for Busybox, for all projects. The reasons
for this are difficult, have just cumulated and don't belong only to the
last discussions I had here.

So the last I want to say is, thank you to those who responded and gave
input, in any way.

The mail address is unsubscripted from the list soon, but will stay
valid until the end of this year. For those who like to stay in contact,
send me a message, I will respond with a different address which should
be kept valid.

Good Bye
Harald