Problem with rcK script

Waldemar Brodkorb wbx at openadk.org
Wed Feb 4 13:27:52 UTC 2015

Hi,
hardik gohil wrote,

> Hello,
>
> I am working on Embedded Board and using buildroot-2013.02 and linux-2.6.35.9
>
> problem i am facing is with rcK script which runs once system is rebooted as
> mentioned in /etc/inittab.
>
> As mentioned in rcK script to stop all the init scripts in /etc/init.d in
> reverse order i cannot see any such messages.

You need to explain what kind of output device you use.
Serial console? VGA?
And what order of output is configured in your kernel?
cat /proc/cmdline

It works fine for me, but there is an old bug in sysv init and
busybox init which does not allow to have output via VGA and serial
at once.

best regards
 Waldemar