Compile unique file

walter harms wharms at bfs.de
Fri Dec 4 13:54:40 UTC 2015

I guess i have an idea what you want. Short answer: it does not work that way.
busybox (aka the project) consists of many modules because it ends in ONE program
there is no way out.

What may work (depending on your analysis tools) is to compile and NOT LINKING.
(see: gcc -c). You need to add the path for includes and friends but that should
be compareable easy to archive (i guess make VERBOSE=1 or so).

re,
 wh