Compile unique file

walter harms wharms at bfs.de
Thu Dec 3 14:22:32 UTC 2015

hi Larissa,
you have the wrong idea: 1 file -> 1 program does not work in busybox.

try the following totaly untested way:

make allnoconfig

(you may need a "make menuconfig" after that)
this will disable all feature etc.

then you get a menu what you need to adjust bb to your needs.
(e.g. selecting ash under shells)
then try

make

this should build bb with ash enabled only.

re,
 wh