mailing list messages

tito farmatito at tiscali.it
Wed Apr 22 13:05:00 UTC 2015

On Wednesday 22 April 2015 14:46:51 you wrote:
> Well, this happened to me with another mailing list. I would suggest
> to change your credentials to start with. It looks suspicious.

Yes. Already done.

BTW. : the mail also had a password remainder

On your membership page, you can change various delivery options such
as your email address and whether you get digests or not.  As a
reminder, your membership password is

    miseikid

but I've never set a password like that, that's why a changed it.

Ciao,
Tito