`busyboxvi` is not working like before

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Fri Oct 31 15:36:52 UTC 2014

On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 3:05 PM, Laurent Bercot
<ska-dietlibc at skarnet.org> wrote:
> Le 19/10/2014 15:22, walter harms a écrit :
>>
>> I would vote for a busybox-next (or what you call it).
>> A branch that easly fold back into the main but contains all
>> the recent patches.
>

>  That may be desirable indeed.
>  However, *forking* the project would be a terrible idea.

Why? If Denis does not have time for the project, then we cannot
really blame him. On the other hand, if a fork could work better with
someone standing up, why not?

Hopefully this is not just yet another "omgz, you are forking, what a
terrible person" political argument. I prefer pragmatism to politics.

Cheers, L.