SIGTERM is not killing udhcpc

Bryan Evenson bevenson at melinkcorp.com
Wed May 21 19:40:15 UTC 2014

Laurent,

Of course now I can't reproduce the problem.  On my system the only thing that I changed with Busybox was adding "kill -9" to ifdown, which doesn't change any of the udhcpc code but a standard kill will now bring down udhcpc.  I have a separate machine that was running the same version of Busybox before my patch and SIGTERM kills udhcpc on that machine.  The only time I was able to produce the problem is on a machine that no longer exhibits the problem.

Unless I can reproduce the problem I'm going to assume that there was some unreproducible oddity with my machine that has now been fixed by reinstalling Busybox.  Sorry for the noise.

Bryan