missing config-language.txt

Xabier Oneca -- xOneca xoneca at gmail.com
Sat May 17 21:44:13 UTC 2014

On 17/05/2014 21:59, "walter harms" <wharms at bfs.de> wrote:
> hi Xabier,
> i do not comment on the removal, the hint is plain wrong an must be fixed.
> IMHO someone should simply add this doc.
>
> re,
>  wh

Yes, you are right Walter. I think the easyest way is to link to the Linux
version of that file from the Busybox docs, but that is dangerous if Linux
project decides to remove/rename that file.

The senible thing to do would be to re-add the file to the project, but do
it in docs/ dir, not in scripts/. And update all files that mention it, of
course!

Cheers,

Xabier Oneca_,,_