Daemon ram usage

Morten Kvistgaard MK at pch-engineering.dk
Mon May 5 07:19:32 UTC 2014

> busybox top has the 's' mode where it shows lots of memory stats
> ..

That one tells me that "top: no process info in /proc".
Which isn't true.

> CONFIG_BUILD_LIBBUSYBOX=y
> CONFIG_FEATURE_INDIVIDUAL=y
> CONFIG_FEATURE_SHARED_BUSYBOX=y

I can build the LIBBUSYBOX, but the other two fail with errors like:

/tmp/ccpVdvqZ.o: In function `main':
/home/mk/blackfin-linux-dist/user/busybox/build-busybox-1.21.1/0_lib/applet.c:6: undefined reference to `_lbb_prepare'
/home/mk/blackfin-linux-dist/user/busybox/build-busybox-1.21.1/0_lib/applet.c:7: undefined reference to `_bunzip2_main'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I guess I'm a bit unlucky ^^

Anyway, it's still rather interesting. I'll investigate it some more.
Thank you.

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by CronLab
(www.cronlab.com), and is believed to be clean.