Ntpd config file support

manuel.f.zerpies at ww.stud.uni-erlangen.de manuel.f.zerpies at ww.stud.uni-erlangen.de
Fri Mar 21 08:59:06 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

to come back to the original discussion: I think providing an own config
file for ntpd is too much. You could put a script into the Busybox
sources parsing the original ntpd config file and handing the data
gained that way over to the Busybox ntpd, as discussed much earlier on
this thread.

And I suggest to paint it blue.

Manuel