Ntpd config file support

Mike Dean mdean at emacinc.com
Tue Mar 18 20:12:34 UTC 2014

So it's difficult to provide and document a configuration file like this?

---
# Put your ntp nameservers here
#  Example:
# nameserver ntp.busybox.net
nameserver ntp.example.com
nameserver ntp2.example.com
---

I can see that we'll be using the full version of ntpd on our distro.
 You've fully convinced me that it's the most wise choice to make.

Thank you,

Mike Dean

mdean at emacinc.com
http://www.emacinc.com/