Ntpd config file support

Harald Becker ralda at gmx.de
Tue Mar 18 19:46:22 UTC 2014

Hi Laszlo !

>> No, it's not really an argument for anything.  You asked me if
>> I tried calling "busybox ntpd --help", and I was responding
>> with what I did and my results.  If anything, it'd be an
>> argument to update
>> http://www.busybox.net/downloads/BusyBox.html.
>
>That would be a really great thing to do! Update it
>automatically by some script from the man pages and/or help
>output. ntpd is not even on that list!

The Busybox.html (and the man page) in the docs subdirectory of
packages is already auto updated. The only missing part is to
update the web page ... and you are right, it would be nice to
have an auto update of this info.

Beside this you can always ask for usage information on mail list
or IRC channel.

--
Harald