Ntpd config file support

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Tue Mar 18 14:49:49 UTC 2014

That is the fourth solution I see now in a raw... after Yocto,
Buildroot and OpenWrt...

This is what I was referring to. It is inconsistent across projects. :)

That being said, it seems that Harald is objecting to this heavily for
some reason (may be miscommunication between us). Thereby, I will not
insist on this. If the developers feel happier without that feature,
let it be so.