Undo for "vi"

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Tue Mar 18 14:20:17 UTC 2014

By the way, I sent it a few months ago to the mailing list, but it has
not arrived. Any reason for that? I also tried to contact the mailing
list owner, but have never received any replies. :-(

It would be nice to avoid this in the future, so it would be nice to
know the reason. Nothing has changed in my email settings.