DHCPv4-o-DHCPv6 with udhcp client

Leonardo Jelenkovic leonardo.jelenkovic at fer.hr
Mon Jun 2 10:57:50 UTC 2014

Since no comment was given on my first mail, I ask again.

Can our modification for DHCPv4-o-DHCPv6 connectivity
with udhcp client be merged with busybox (its udhcpc)?

All changes are additions that will be compiled only if feature
DHCP4o6C is turned on.

Updated draft, code and diff to current busybox source code
(small changes since last post) are on:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6-08
https://github.com/terastream/busybox
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tnp329x7gpewyqo/dhcp4-o-dhcp6.diff