busybox 1.20.2 buildig error

Chan Kim ckim at etri.re.kr
Thu Jul 31 13:53:35 UTC 2014

Greetings,

Hi, I'm using busybox 1.20.2 ( I cannot change it now),
this evening I added networking support / route using menuconfig. Then during the build I get many errors.
The reason is because networking/route.c file contains #include <net/route.h> and #include <net/if.h> which are kernel headers.
(There is no busybox header file by those names. They are under linux/include/. in my cross-compiler kernel header)

I found this page http://osdir.com/ml/linux.busybox/2004-02/msg00307.html but the location is different and it's long time ago.
What is the best method I can get rid of these errors? I need to add route commands.
Thanks you!
regards,

Chan Kim