[Question] Questions about the BusyBox specification.

Harald Becker ralda at gmx.de
Tue Jul 1 18:47:45 UTC 2014

Hi Rich!

 > Obviously something like that isn't acceptable for inclusion.
 > It was probably just a hacked-up version of upstream iptables.

Just as a question. I did not look into that very deep.

You are talking about iptables. I thought newer kernel have a different
firewall, with a complete different language/interpreter. Is that really
intentional to look still at the old iptables? Wouldn't it be better to
implement applets of the new firewall rules, giving also other users a
push to use the new firewall infrastructure.

--
Harald