Fwd: I'm afraid to do something wrong with busybox.

Denys Vlasenko vda.linux at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 10 18:17:30 UTC 2014

Please read
http://busybox.net/FAQ.html#mobile_dev_inst

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joseph <joetheacguy at yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 10:34 PM
Subject: I'm  afraid to do something wrong with busybox.
To: vda.linux at googlemail.com

Im not to caught up and am new to software and products and
installs.can u please help me. My phone is ATand t go phones i
downloaded framaroot and titanbackup and superuser i backedup and
rebooted i got rom manager and busybox i clicked a unix link and it
did a reboot and a page of jarble it changed my keypad and couple
other things.i dont have any issues but i wanted to know if maybe
there are some other links i can click on to do more with busy root
.because i just dont understand all the self help pages. Sorry to be
so ignorant.but i am hoping u will sympathize with me i just dont want
to ruin my phone thank you