How do I (unconditionally) enable unicode support in busybox?

James Bowlin bitjam at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 03:07:40 UTC 2014

On Mon, Aug 04, 2014 at 09:10 PM, Rich Felker said:
> I suspect it's an issue with some option to run busybox commands in
> the shell process itself rather than forking and execing. Seeing a
> full config file would be useful.

I've attached a config I've been using for a while as plain text.
If it would be better to gzip it first or include it inline, PLMK.

I played with the option you're talking about a few years ago but
I don't think I'm using it now.  If there is some way to fix this
just by changing my config, that would be splendid.

Peace, James