A patch from SliTaz

Rich Felker dalias at aerifal.cx
Thu Oct 31 20:51:23 UTC 2013

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 12:21:35PM +0100, Pascal Bellard wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The following patch gives musl-libc support for busybox
> (http://www.musl-libc.org/) :
> http://hg.slitaz.org/wok/raw-file/125f73a1fa50/busybox/stuff/busybox-1.21-musl.u

musl does not define __musl__ or any similar macro, and as the
maintainer of musl I can say this patch is not the right approach to
whatever issue it's trying to solve. Can you please clarify why you
need this patch? Myself and many of our users seem to find that
busybox is working as-is, but I have not tested all applets so it's
possible that some issues still remain which I'm unaware of.

Rich