Information needed - ash

Alexander Kriegisch Alexander at Kriegisch.name
Fri Oct 25 12:32:26 UTC 2013

Actually it was not empty. Whoever owns the list might want to check why my message was mutilated. What I had written was:

>>> /etc/profile
>>> $HOME/.profile
>>>
>>> See http://linux.die.net/man/1/ash

And Raja who got the message CC sent me a private e-mail thanking me for the answer. So he has received it readably. Maybe the list processor has a problem with my digital signature or with the HTML produced by iOS Mail, I have no idea. I just know there is an issue. Sorry if this is OT, but if I spend time to answer I like the text to arrive safely there.
--
Alexander Kriegisch