Please help me on ulimit cmd, thanks.

shawn xy Bai programassem at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 03:27:32 UTC 2013

Hi, list,

     I'm new to busybox, and I'm stuck on the shell builtin cmd
"ulimit" which is used for configuring codedump on our embedded board.

     the version of busybox used is 1.20.1, after making menuconfig,
in shell ultilities, ash and bush are selected accordingly.

    but after the make install,  run "find /install_path -name
?*limit*? -print", ulimit is not found.

    could anyone please tell me whether ulimit is supported in busybox please?

    I really worked on this issue for days, but lack of ulimit could
not be worked out.

    I have googled and search again and again, but it comes nothing
useful for me.

    Please help me.

    Thanks.

Best Regards,