A patch from SliTaz

Pascal Bellard pascal.bellard at ads-lu.com
Sat Nov 2 11:14:31 UTC 2013

You are right. We don't need this patch with musl 0.9.14

Only one warning during the build process for bb 1.21.1 :

In file included from include/libbb.h:40:0,
Warning: #warning redirecting incorrect #include <sys/poll.h> to <poll.h>
[-Wcpp]

A -D__musl__ was set in CFLAGS
http://hg.slitaz.org/wok/file/125f73a1fa50/busybox/receipt#l87

-pascal