Failed to add a script at shutdown

Lucas Malor 78f9sb6jmc at snkmail.com
Mon May 6 17:10:41 UTC 2013

Hi Harald. Thank you very much for the answer, but I had no luck. I performed a

kill -s QUIT 1

and the device restarted, but no output yet. The "restart" line was already present in my inittab. I c&p it all:

# This is run first except when booting in single-user mode.
::sysinit:/etc/init.d/rcS
::respawn:/sbin/getty -L ttymxc0 115200 vt100
::ctrlaltdel:/sbin/reboot
::shutdown:/etc/init.d/test
::shutdown:/bin/umount -a -r
::restart:/sbin/init

I only added the "test" line, all the other changes was done by Kobo devs.