AW: Using less in environment without controlling tty

dietmar.schindler at manroland-web.com dietmar.schindler at manroland-web.com
Tue Jul 30 06:33:53 UTC 2013

... or desirable.
To do my little bit to weighing up: I consider it as reasonable to read interactive input of "less" from fileno(stdout) (when it isatty).

--
Best regards,
Dietmar Schindler

Confidentiality note:
This eMail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this eMail in error, then please delete this eMail.

! Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this eMail