Problem with ether_wake when linked with musl

Harald Becker ralda at
Sun Jul 7 11:25:40 UTC 2013

Hi !

I tried to build a statical Busybox with musl on my ARM netbook
and got trouble with the ether_wake applet. It tries to use the
function ether_hostton witch is definitely a glibc specific
function and not available in musl. The code already fiddles with
this problem on uClibc, so do we really need to use this function
or are there alternatives. May be we can remove the call
completely, as it looks more like an informational message and
nothing else?