logread -f does not respond to SIGPIPE

Frank Rosquin frank.rosquin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 21:52:00 UTC 2013

when spawning an instance of logread -f from a script, if the parent
script dies/gets killed, logread never exits even though it gets sent

The general consensus seems to be to add ```signal(SIGPIPE,
interrupted);``` below line 99 above. This is not my idea, as my C
knowledge is minimal.

As a point of reference, tail -f does exist under the same circumstances.

As requested by sh4rm4 and landley on #busybox, I am submitting this
issue here on the mailing list.

If you need more information, i will supply what I can.

Much obliged.

Frank Rosquin