Denys Vlasenko vda.linux at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 16 16:51:08 UTC 2013

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 10:26 AM, nicola pica
<ufficiocommerciale.pica at gmail.com> wrote:
> I read the faq but can not find answer.

FAQ says that you should send bug reports to ***Busybox mailing list***,
not privately to developers.

I don't have Android 4.2.2, and will not buy one just to diagnose your problem.

Other members of the mailing list *may have it*, and therefore *be
able to help*!