BusyBox User

walter harms wharms at bfs.de
Fri Nov 16 08:16:01 UTC 2012

Am 15.11.2012 18:57, schrieb David Olajide:
> Please I will like to chat with you on the BusyBox linux base software
> development for my hardware.
>
> I have .bin file that I want you to help me about please.
>
> You can send me your Skype/GTalk/MSN ID for further discussion.

I am sitting in a secure environment :) no way out.
you can send your questions to the ml. i am not the only one capable of
answering your questions.
Please tell us about your environment:
your hardware (processor, perhaps board, etc.)
your software (your own distribution ?)
your goal     (i want to ....)
your problem  (who does X work ?)

please be aware that the busybox ml is not about embedded Linux etc
for a general discussion you need an other ml.

re,
 wh