patches for building with Android NDK

Tias tias at ulyssis.org
Tue May 22 07:56:38 UTC 2012

On 05/22/2012 08:23 AM, Rob Walker wrote:
> I get the feeling that Android's deliberately different in many of these
> areas and that a fair number of applets are gonna be broken no matter
> what.  The ROI's just too low to emulate or fix.  However, isn't this
> true of a lot of other configurations that BusyBox supports?
>
> What kind of system has FULL support?  I.e. every applet compiles and works?

I'm not trying to imply that all applets should be supported on android...

Its just that a number of 'basic' applets such as bbconfig, date, df,
fsck, kill, mke2fs, mount, ipv6 support etc. can currently not be built.
For many of these applets rather simple patches are already floating
around, so it makes sense to integrate them upstream, no?

Kind regards,
Tias