OT: boot_info_script.sh issues with busybox.

Laurent Bercot ska-dietlibc at skarnet.org
Wed Mar 21 23:08:45 UTC 2012

> I've been looking at the boot_info.script.sh and it has some issues
> with busybox?

 There is a lot of software out there. Most of it will have some issues
with busybox. That does not mean it is a problem with busybox. Or do you
expect busybox to work with every buggy shell script that J. Random Newbie
publishes on the web ?

 You could ask the script author to fix the bashisms and gnuisms in his
script. You could also do it yourself. You could use another, better
script with a similar purpose. You could install GNU coreutils and bash
and run the Boot Info Script as is. I have no idea why you chose to
contact the busybox mailing-list over those four obvious alternatives.

--
 Laurent