OT: boot_info_script.sh issues with busybox.

Michael D. Setzer II mikes at kuentos.guam.net
Wed Mar 21 21:54:53 UTC 2012

I've been looking at the boot_info.script.sh and it has some issues
with busybox?

It does have a message about not finding gawk, and using
busybox awk, but says results may not be correct.

I've also found that there are other issues.
The sed uses '2~1 that seems to just be used to insert blanks
after the first line, but gets an unsupport option with busybox sed.

There is also a use of grep with the -b option that busybox grep
doesn't support?

  Guam Community College  Computer Center
  mailto:mikes at kuentos.guam.net
  mailto:msetzerii at gmail.com
  http://www.guam.net/home/mikes
  Guam - Where America's Day Begins
  G4L Disk Imaging Project maintainer
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/g4l/

Number of Seti Units Returned:  19,471
(Total Hours: 287,489)

BOINC at HOME CREDITS
SETI        11964359.131912   |   EINSTEIN     7534327.529852
ROSETTA      4334575.239602   |   ABC         11831234.578965