declare more strings with ALIGN1

Sedat Dilek sedat.dilek at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 10:26:50 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 12:05 PM, Michael Tokarev <mjt at tls.msk.ru> wrote:
> On 19.07.2012 13:59, Sedat Dilek wrote:
>> Can you label your patches, please?
>> Like this:
>>
>> "busybox.h: declare more strings with ALIGN1"
>
> The patch touches 3 files.  Should I list them all?

I had Aurel's patch in mind which referred to one include-file -
didn't see that 3 different files are addressed.

What do you think about...?

"busybox.h: udhcp: shell: declare more strings with ALIGN1!

include-files are listed by file-name (w/o absolute path,for example
"bug.h" I had recently) I know from kernel-development.
"udhcp" and "shell" should be exact enough and catch the last two ones.

It's for easier grepping subjects-lines - that's what I had in mind.

- Sedat -