busybox sh does not run and cannot login when eabi enabled

cytan299 at netzero.net cytan299 at netzero.net
Mon Jan 9 03:49:32 UTC 2012

Interesting, with the oabi compiled system, init=/bin/sh gives me a shell.

*BUT* with the eabi compiled system, init=/bin/sh gives me:
RAMDISK: Couldn't find valid RAM disk image starting at 0.
List of all partitions:
1f00            2304 mtdblock0  (driver?)
1f01           14080 mtdblock1  (driver?)
No filesystem could mount root, tried:  ext2 vfat msdos
Kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block(1,0)

This is very strange! Looks a timing problem?

Any other thing I should try?