Amusing article about busybox

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at ebb.org
Tue Feb 7 18:47:07 UTC 2012

Denys Vlasenko wrote at 13:47 (EST) on Saturday:
> But, we are not going to be deaf - we are listening to other peoples'
> opinions and we might consider some changes to our license enforcement
> process. It would be arrogant to think that we always do everything in
> the best way possible.

Indeed, I agree with this fully.  I've been communicating with lots of
projects who enforce (or seek to enforce) the GPL through Conservancy --
which includes BusyBox -- and hopefully we'll come to a consensus on GPL
enforcement plans that takes into account input from everyone in the
community.
--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Executive Director, Software Freedom Conservancy