fixing busybox mount/umount to work with udisks

Thu Feb 2 12:36:07 UTC 2012

Hi,

i use the same solution (a patch for udisks to remove this uhelper
option there) for more then one year without problems. i can unmount
without problems, but my distro has only root as the only user. so i
*think* ignoring any uhelper=* options will be the best solution for
now, (it dont break anything for me).

Stephan