fixing busybox mount/umount to work with udisks

Natanael Copa natanael.copa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 12:21:56 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 3:54 PM, Timo Teras <timo.teras at iki.fi> wrote:

> In short, I think we can live without uhelper. And should probably
> ignore it silently, if not implement it.

The more I think of this issue, I think this is the way to go. If
busybox mount would silently ignore an uhelper option udisks would
just work. umounting from command line would not work, but users could
install util-linux, runtime - without needing recompile udisks, to
have that extra bloat if they wanted it.

Thanks for fighting bloat entering busybox :)

--
Natanael Copa