AW: getty: setsid: Operation not permitted on busybox v1.20.2

Priebe, Sebastian Sebastian.Priebe at cadcon.de
Fri Aug 17 06:29:10 UTC 2012

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Johannes Stezenbach [mailto:js at sig21.net]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 16. August 2012 16:45
An: Priebe, Sebastian
Cc: Denys Vlasenko; busybox at busybox.net
Betreff: Re: getty: setsid: Operation not permitted on busybox v1.20.2

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 02:22:04PM +0000, Priebe, Sebastian wrote:
> [...]
Hello,
i tried:
::shutdown:/bin/umount -a -r
::restart:/sbin/init
::sysinit:/etc/init.d/rcS
::respawn:/sbin/getty 921600 tty1
But that locks my system after boot.
The last message is: starting pid 1092, tty: '': 'getty 921600 tty1'.
After that message I see nothing. No prompt, no login, nothing. And my system is locked.
Any help appreciated.

 +++ Willkommen bei CADCON auf der ILA Berlin Air Show +++
  11.-16.09.2012, ExpoCenter Airport, Halle 2, Stand 2204

CADCON
Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Robert Bauer, Andreas Gundel
Sitz der Gesellschaft: 86368 Gersthofen
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Augsburg HRA 14521