Build the busybox with selinux support but can't login.

casinee app appcasinee at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 07:59:48 UTC 2012

Hi,
i want to use the selinux in the embedded linux. I  compiled the
kernel with selinux support, and generated the basic policy with
seedit. But when i added the login to my system, after i input the
user name and the pass word, it gave me the error massage as below:

login:root
password:

login: can't get SID for root

Before i added the login to my system, it can login as the root user
automatically. But i want to use the RBAC in my system, so i have to
use the login for multiple user.
If you know how to solve  this problem, please tell me. Thanks very much.