Help wanted, setconsole problem

ralda at gmx.de ralda at gmx.de
Wed Apr 4 11:38:00 UTC 2012

Hi Denys !

>  Just in case you're not aware of them yet, Rob Landley has a full set
> of standalone, non-leaking, working uClibc native and cross-

> toolchains: http://landley.net/aboriginal/bin/

Thx to Laurent's links I could grab a working uClibc tool chain and
successfully build a new static Busybox. But there is an amazing
thing ...

... I needed to create symlinks in /usr/bin pointing to the right cross
compiler tools. Busybox make neglects to accept path definitions. My
path is set correct and I'm able to use the right cross tools by just
giving the name, but Busybox make doesn't find them. Is it possible to
get that fixed? It is awesome to create those symlinks beside confusing
and unorganized /usr/bin with links to different compilers. Would be
very nice if Busybox make could respect the system path settings.

Thx
Harald